A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost every website. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when you return to browse this page. Cookies typically store technical information, personal settings, personal content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the website to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by each page would be significantly restricted. For more information about what cookies are, what they store, how to delete them, disabled them, etc., see this link.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following cookies:
- Session cookies to ensure that users who write comments to the blog are human and not automated applications. This is how spam is fought.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to create statistics about traffic and the number of visits to this website. By using this website you agree to the processing of the data collected about you by Google in the manner described above and for the aforementioned purpose. You should therefore exercise this right by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies, so you can click on buttons like Like or Share.
Disabling or deleting cookies
You may exercise your right to disable or delete cookies from this website at any time. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you use. Here’s a quick guide to the most popular browsers.
- Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies, and from this website you must exercise your right to delete or disable them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases, it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget its decision not to accept them.